In addition to the above, if you still aren’t seeing the featured image you may need to go to Genesis > Theme Settings > Content Archives to be sure that the Display the Featured Image box is checked.
- Navigate to Settings > Discussion and check to be sure that your settings are allowing comments.
- If it’s only happening on a specific post, you can check the individual post’s comments settings. Navigate to the post editor for that post and at the top where it says “Screen Options” toggle that open and be sure the discussion and comment boxes are checked. Then scroll down in the editor past the post content to the “Discussion” section and make sure “Allow Comments” is checked.
- Lastly, there may be comments that have been flagged for approval. From your WP Dashboard, navigate to the “Comments” tab and check to see if any are any comments in there waiting to be approved. Once approved, they will appear properly on the post(s).
Not receiving form submissions? Double check the email notification settings. You can manually check your entries also by going to Forms > Entries.
For general site glitches, try these steps first:
- Clear your browser cache – This is the most common issue if you’re not seeing your changes! Steps on how to clear your browser cache can be found here.
- Reset your permalinks. Go to Settings > Permalinks and click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- Deactivate ALL plugins and see if the issue is resolved. If so, the issue is plugin specific. Reactivate them one at a time to find the culprit.
- Activate the default theme “Twenty Nineteen” and see if the problem persists – if so, the issue may be related to something other than the theme.
If option 3 did not resolve the issue, but option 4 (switching the theme) DID resolve the problem, it could be related to the theme. Each of our themes are thoroughly tested and finessed with a fine-toothed comb, but there’s always a chance something was missed along the way. If so please use this form to submit the bug you’ve found and we will do our best to assist in getting it resolved in a timely manner.
Please note that per our terms, we are not able to provide support for:
theme customizations, user modifications, add-on requests, or integrations with third party plugins.